Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
A city with a well-deserved victory! Well... what can I say... we lost miserably. The failure in the first night really ruined the mood, and then everything went downhill towards an inevitable end. Alas. It happens.
Many thanks to the GM for the setting!
It's never too late to start over again, to love the people that caused you pain(c) God knows, how much I love That place called Tobacco Road...(c)
Congratulations to the town on the victory!) You deserved it!
From the very beginning, the game didn't go very well. On the first night, there was no one, and Zubr forced me to make a decision myself (I acted randomly, not with the intention of framing anyone!). The result: an unsuccessful kill + the death of the most useful role of all. And then, 20 pages accumulated during my night, while Real called me to finish my term paper and have a drink. Of course, I completely ignored this game. And I don't really like playing as the Mafia, especially in a psychological game; I just don't find it interesting.
Although on the second day, I tried to say something, and I even defended Monka (by the way, Kitz, by the way, I would have defended her even if I were a town member, seriously. I like defending Monka when I feel she's good, and my intuition rarely fails me), but in the end, I was completely exposed as a Mafia member to everyone.
In general, the town did a good job, and we are all lazy bums. Just don't send any more night messages; my eyes and my psyche can't handle them. Thank you all.
Added 5 minutes later
By the way, Nebo, when you used the random option, even if you were counting on minimal chances, did you at least think about the fact that you definitely shouldn't kill Alexa? Especially eliminate her as a detective. And last night, I should have eliminated Arka to be absolutely sure.
Neira Drake, did you submit your coursework? ) Without the late-night posts, it wouldn't have worked, I think. Then, ND Loredo wouldn't make any sense at all. But this way, at least we can gauge the public's sentiment and deflect blame from the most suspicious one (which is what Alex did).
Zybr, will there be a decryption of the clues? :rolleyes:
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
Zybr, will there be a decryption of the clues? :rolleyes:
I can write it up tonight, but there are so few of them that it seems like a waste of time to write out the decryptions. I think we'll leave it as is; the chronology of the nighttime actions is there, and that should be sufficient.
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
Neira Drake, but the doctor was killed. It took three attempts.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
By the way, Sky, when you used random, even if you were counting on minimal chances, did you at least think about the fact that Alexa definitely shouldn't be killed?)) especially to eliminate her as a top player. And last night, I needed to eliminate Arko to be absolutely sure.
I wasn't really thinking about it at all.
Added 1 minute ago Arandor
I would punish him and do something else.
You're not my mom to punish me.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт