Skip to content

Toys from your childhood. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What did they like most?
20 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Toy cars, ships, airplanes, etc.
0% 0votes
Road networks, railways.
10% 2votes
Remote-controlled toys.
15% 3votes
Toy weapon.
10% 2votes
Figurines of various characters from cartoons, movies, etc.
5% 1vote
Little soldiers.
5% 1vote
Robots, Transformers.
5% 1vote
Dolls.
0% 0votes
Builders.
30% 6votes
Plush toys.
5% 1vote
Educational, puzzle games, etc.
5% 1vote
Other, please specify in the subject line.
10% 2votes
User Avatar
#31
Auto-translated
messages were sent to the village

A dreary village of Siverok.

How didn't I figure it out right away?
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#32
Auto-translated
Yeah, I spent a lot of time outdoors, so I was always in good shape and wasn't a sickly pale child. I don't regret anything.
User Avatar
#33
Auto-translated
We had something similar to what Lok had. Also, we had a tool for wood burning, and my dad bought me a wood carving set. It was a children's set.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#34
Auto-translated
I used to have a wood-burning tool. I even used it for some projects in my crafts classes.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

#37
Auto-translated
I had one too. Maybe I still have it somewhere. I should look for it...
In reply to Niemand
User Avatar
#38
Auto-translated
here's a part of my collection of games, lol.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#39
Auto-translated
This is all I have left of my toys.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#40
Auto-translated
what should I vote for?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#41
Auto-translated
For what he loved most, it’s obvious.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#42
Auto-translated
but you separated the robots and the soldiers.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#43
Auto-translated
BECAUSE ROBOTS AND SOLDIERS ARE DIFFERENT THINGS!

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#44
Auto-translated
But you didn't allow for multiple selections!
User Avatar
#45
Auto-translated
I realized that I needed to create a version specifically for you and for Arandor.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]