Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Which do you prefer: streaming via TeamViewer or streaming on Twitch?Auto-translated
I started streaming on Twitch, and sometimes people ask me to set up a simultaneous stream through TeamViewer. So, here's the question: which platform is more convenient for viewers to watch?
I'll add that both TeamViewer and Twitch allow for streaming with commentary.
The stream is better, though, because the quality is higher and doesn't drop with the number of viewers. The downside is that unregistered users can't just join and chat like they can on TV.
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
Definitely Twitch and similar platforms. I watch them constantly, several times a week. The thing is, streams are saved there! When I have, say, half an hour in the evening, I can calmly watch a part of it, and then watch more, for example, the next day. It is very important to have a title for the stream that contains the following information:
game version (mandatory, absolutely mandatory);
map template (not just the name, but also the map size);
difficulty level;
presence/absence of commentary.
Re-streams, where both players are visible, are extremely interesting.
Then, a request. Make VODs from individual matches, cutting out the opponent's turns. Such VODs are very interesting because constantly rewinding the opponent's turn can be tiring.
I fully agree with Qwerty. Twitch. A game overlay is definitely needed, because when downloading, it's unclear who is playing against whom for many, especially since there are also restreamers.
МУДРЫЙ - не обязательно старый, ОПЫТНЫЙ - не обязательно мудрый... обладатель и того и другого всегда должен помнить слова НАПОЛЕОНА БОНАПАРТА: Война состоит из непредусмотренных событий; В каждом большом деле всегда приходится какую-то часть оставить на долю :smile33: СЛУЧАЯ...