Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Okay, based on numerous requests, I've just spoken with the booking service – there's a possibility to change the dates from May to July 17th (arrival) – July 25th (departure). Keep in mind that July 25th is a Sunday, so you might need to take an extra day off. We need to decide this quickly, as we need to pay the deposit and confirm our dates – either the May holidays or the July dates – by Saturday. Regarding the cost, if we make the change quickly, we'll lose approximately 5%, making the total cost around 23,900. I'll recalculate this on Saturday when we sign the contract, but that's the current estimate. It might even be slightly less – I'll confirm this on Saturday as well. That's it, I'm waiting for your opinions, especially from those who have already booked and paid a deposit.