Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Guys, help me out. I downloaded a map, and I just can't figure out how to complete it.
#2 - Blood! The Vampire's Tale
I just want to understand what to do; I think I've completely lost track of the walkthrough.
I think I've done everything correctly.
If I understand correctly, I needed to collect the Artifact of Life and deliver it to a town.
I even revealed the entire map to see if I missed anything and noticed a couple of interesting things.
I couldn't open one of the Dungeons located in the desert at the top, near the pyramid with golems (between our Castle and the Tower where Titans are bought).
Also, in the Dungeon, I found a way to jump between "islands" right from the first entrance to the Dungeon (upper right part). I don't understand how to see the islands so I can jump between them easily (when I opened the map with a cheat, it was easy to jump). I collected two items that increase visibility, but it doesn't help... although it's not that important; even when I jumped around there with cheats, I only found a Cloak of Speed and that's it.
In general, I don't understand how to win! I think I've completed the map, but I don't understand where to take the artifact. I guess I need to take it to the main Castle... I went there, but it didn't help much.
Guys, help me out. I downloaded a map, and I just can't figure out how to complete it. #2 - Blood! The Vampire's Tale I just want to enjoy it, but I think I've completely lost my way. I think I've done everything correctly. If I understand correctly, I needed to collect the Artifact of Life and deliver it to a town. I even revealed the entire map to see if I missed anything and noticed a couple of interesting things. I couldn't open one of the Dungeons located in the desert at the top, next to the pyramid with golems (between our Castle and the Tower where Titans are bought). Also, in the Dungeon, I found a way to jump between "islands" right after the first entrance to the Dungeon (upper right part), and I don't understand how to see the islands to jump between them easily (when I opened the map with a cheat, it was easy to jump). I collected 2 items that give increased visibility, but it doesn't help... although it's not that important; even when I jumped around there with cheats, I only found a Cloak of Speed and that's it. In general, it's not clear how to win?!! I think I've completed the map, but I don't understand where to take the artifact... I should take it to the main Castle... I went there... and it didn't give me much.
Either the map author didn't finish it ;) Or, most likely, not all quests have been completed. Take a better look; maybe there are still some quest-related buildings left
On the topic. The map is interesting. You need to deliver the "Vial of Vitality (Vessel of Lifeblood)" to the main city. I have "Levitation" and "Astral Gate," and I've explored everything. I found a portal; first, I defeat the first squad of Archangels, and I receive the Vial of Vitality, but then a second squad appears with 4 groups of Fire Elementals and three groups of Devils. They can only be defeated by having the Sphere of Vulnerability or by gathering a huge army (which is impossible). You can't open the blue gates; otherwise, a green enemy appears and destroys the city. There are 3 remaining tasks: bring the trees - #1, "Titan's Battle Sword"; - #2, "Thunder Helm," but I can't find them; and the house for - #3, "Angel Wings" simply gives one angel; such a powerful artifact for just one angel – it's nonsense, or there's a riddle here. In general, I'm stuck, or the map is buggy. By completing the tree and house tasks in order, they sequentially take one artifact and give another in return. The last one gave "Sword of Justice," which is useless.