Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I just had a strong AI from Necropolis defeat Yugen from the Sanctuary of Zendu in a duel. The battle was not easy. Below is a story in pictures (10 of them).
The tactics are the same as I described for battles against the Barbarians.
There are some minor differences from battles with the Barbarians and some details.
In the spellbook, Earth Elementals appeared, which drastically changed the situation.
There were no healing spells at all; I didn't use Restoration even once, as Necromancer's Dark Elementals remove them anyway, so why waste mana. There was no Tranquility, but it wasn't needed either, as it doesn't affect Necromancers.
This time, the "hits" were, as always, "Protection from Holy Kirin's Hail" and Ice Golem, yes, Ice Golem, as funny as it sounds.
I constantly summoned it through the spellbook and through water elementals. I'll explain: the golem froze moving stacks of Necromancers in place, so I used it as a kind of equivalent of "Time Stop," plus it dealt significant damage, sometimes taking out 2-3 Weavers.
During the battle, the Necromancers fully resurrected their liches and ghosts twice, and also other minor stacks. As always, they summoned Dark Elementals and Earth Elementals in the first half of the battle.
You can see the comedy in the pictures: there are two stacks of Earth Elementals on the battlefield, one from the Sanctuary and one from the Necropolis.
The Necromancer's elementals surrounded Yuki-onna, and I had to constantly put her "on defense." Once, Yuki-onna created an ice trap next to the priestesses. 14 Necromancer Earth Elementals went there, took two steps, and were buried there. I was even surprised by the effectiveness of the trap (I'll use it earlier next time).
I tried not to offend the Necromancer's elementals. I didn't even touch them! :) I was saving the Necromancers' mana! :) We're friends with the Necromancers! ;) And the Necromancers, in gratitude, guarded Yuki-onna :) That is, they attacked her with all four hands and four feet throughout the game. :) But Yuki-onna remained almost completely intact! :)
Otherwise, everything is visible in the pictures. The battle was not easy, but not difficult either. I think it will be easier to defeat the Warrior. IMHO
In Heroes 5, there were Elves, and I could defeat any faction playing as them... But here, they removed them. ( I've lost to Necropolis six times already. Any tips on tactics? Which units are needed, and which are not? Thank you:)