Skip to content

Happy Birthday, Sir CS

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Unknown
Map size
S (Small — 36×36)
Open
Did you like the map?
0 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes, the map is small, but it’s very challenging!
0% 0 of 0 voters
It’s perfect for speedrunning tournaments!
0% 0 of 0 voters
It’s very difficult to play: this map is for experienced players!
0% 0 of 0 voters
Unexpected deadlock! I can’t seem to win the first battle against Griffons!
0% 0 of 0 voters
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Name: Happy Birthday, Sir CS Map name: Happy Birthday, Sir CS Size: S Two-level map: no Difficulty level: Impossible Description: Intuition – are we really good at listening to it? Sir CS is a few decades old. A birthday is supposedly an important day. It should be remembered, and maybe even celebrated... Player, help Sir CS find his haven of peace and quiet happiness! Map author: corksink (Tournament map for speed, official publication date on heroesportal.net - 19.12.2011) In 2009, I accidentally found a link to HW with a map contest on the internet. The winning map was presented at a gaming tournament on several resources. I took low places in both the map tournament and the gaming tournament on the winning map, but it remained in my memory in a special way. Having gained some experience in offline gaming tournaments and map-making tournaments on HP in 2010-2011, I finally returned to the root cause - HW. With gratitude to this forum, I am presenting several of my new maps. Leave comments here. You can also duplicate your information to me by email at [email protected] Good luck to everyone! Download from HP
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 8.5 KB
nwcfollowthewhiterabbit