Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Sky, will you be a good Sky? I know you can play both actively and thoughtfully. =) Until what time will you be busy?
There shouldn't be any problems with the New Year's game; I take the Mafia game seriously. And the clues are a whole separate topic for discussion. x) "Genetic World" is unlikely to be repeated, but certain mind-blowing scenarios are quite possible.
Revan, I can give you protection, but you'll be killed on the first night. Why redirect protection to the Mafia? =) Maybe it's better to do it randomly, like in the old days?
Can I get number two? ToX, could you elaborate on Nature? What kind of force is it, and in what form does it exist? On one hand, some members of the Club command the forces of nature, and on the other hand, Nature is a force that even spirits cannot control.
Где этот раб? Чужеземцы достали!(с) Морроувинд. Сердце Хаоса - Морроувинд, каким он мог быть.
Some members of the Club only command the external manifestations of Nature, but cannot control it itself.
In essence, it is the Universe itself. A collection of the laws of physics, chemistry, biology, and other sciences, including magic. You can control water, but you will never change its properties. It will continue to boil at 100 degrees Celsius, even under Daizumi's control. And when such a group of all-powerful smart guys, together with their less powerful workers, invade a world and begin to reshape everything according to their own designs, doing whatever and however they want, it naturally causes Nature to reject these beings.
Something like that.
I know I'll regret it, but I won't be able to play actively. I won't be able to play at all for the next two days. The GM was warned about this.
жизни выцветшие карточки хлам лиц расквашенные лампочки хлам между жидких начинаний сам в крови воспоминаний поваляться захотел
Молодое зло телами в масле Застилает взор багровый зной Если хочешь ты чтоб я был счастлив Наизнанку вывернись со мной Бахромою плоть дурная драма До рассвета нервы в решето Валидола вмажь по вене мама За моё счастливое ничто