Skip to content

Which monster do you like the most in Heroes 5 (level 4)? Auto-translated

1.5 (6 ratings)
Open
Which Tier 4 monster do you like best?
232 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Mage / Archmage
8.6% 20votes
Vampire / Vampire Lord
29.3% 68votes
Griffin / Royal Griffin
9.5% 22votes
Succubus/Demoness
23.7% 55votes
Druid / Archdruid
14.7% 34votes
Lizard Rider / Dark Knight
14.2% 33votes
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Succubi, griffins, lizard riders, and a few druids. But the best druid was in Heroes 1, in my opinion. I decided to continue the poll because I wanted to create a similar one before, but I didn't have time.
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
Succubus/Demoness is one of the most beautiful units in the game.
I've got a secret that i think you ought to know,
The happy people are the ones who have a soul.

I'm complicated
and i celebrate it!
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
The female demons were quite impressive... (it's practically a chain lightning spell...)
and I guess that's probably all... :(
Мечты сбываются, просто нужно уметь правильно мечтать.

Жизнь нужно прожить так, чтобы Боги в восторге предложили еще одну...
P.S. может мне и предложили, просто я не помню :smile44:
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Griffin, due to battle damage!
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
Incredibly powerful and beautiful griffins =)
Just beautiful and stylish lizard creatures (and they even have an interesting ability)
and the only decent female units in the game – succubi =)
Week of Hamster.
Weekly Hamster and Berserk Combat Hamster production doubles. :D
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Yeah, when there are too many Druids, they become less effective – magic becomes useless, and they aren't very good archers.
Убей в себе государство...
Е.Летов царство ему небесное...

Ибо во многой мудрости много печали,умножающий познание умножает скобь...
Царь Соломон
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
I voted for the mages – they attack well.
Убей в себе государство...
Е.Летов царство ему небесное...

Ибо во многой мудрости много печали,умножающий познание умножает скобь...
Царь Соломон
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
But they also kill their own!
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
You need to know how to use them.
Убей в себе государство...
Е.Летов царство ему небесное...

Ибо во многой мудрости много печали,умножающий познание умножает скобь...
Царь Соломон
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
No matter how you arrange them, the war units will always be positioned differently during battle!
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
They are essential; they are the very foundation of the demonic army. No other unit has such a significant impact on a hero's army as Succubi do, and I haven't even mentioned how powerful they are.
However, without support from other troops (neutrals), they can be easily neutralized.
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
Lelya;43947
Succubus, Grim Riders, and Griffons.
It would be nice to hear the reasoning behind these choices, especially regarding the Riders.

Darth Saruman: Succubi (mmm...) and Vampires!
Vampires are my favorite unit, but they are good in large numbers and together with another army.
User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
Darth Saruman;44012
Vampires also look cool!
Do you think that's their main feature at this level? In my opinion, they turned out to be the least successful. I imagine real vampires differently – flat-faced, with protruding fangs, thin, and they bite not with a sword, but with their fangs, drinking blood.
User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
The vampires are well-designed; I like them. The succubi are also good, and so are the griffins.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
Darth Saruman;44012
Vampires also look cool!
Well, I don't know. My idea of vampires is like Silovik's. It's unusual to see vampire samurai.
My top list of best vampires:
1. Heroes IV
2. Heroes III
3. Heroes V
4. Heroes II