Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
By the way, thanks to everyone for the game! If you need anything, feel free to ask.
I'm already starting to miss it...=)) I was just thinking... Maybe the nightclub will now be mine? I wonder if Camila left a will or not. She loved her girls so much...
One morning, one of the police officers arrived at his new workplace. Finally! He had been waiting for this promotion for so many years; he had been honest and fair, always helped those in need, and was one of the best law enforcers in his police station. Sitting down at the desk, he leaned back, placing his hands behind his head. Everything was great. All that remained was to tidy up and put his things away. Opening the desk, he found a small, worn diary. There was no one around, and the police officer opened it. The pages were stained, some were burned, and some were torn out. He flipped through it a bit and began to read:
"Father Glen... Supplier and extortionist. The people's favorite? How wrong they are. 26th
...Rest in peace, Father.
Zak Norton. Daddy's boy. Sent to study law to solve any problems. Smart. 27th
...Killed.
Laine Yench. Too eccentric. The police don't need people like that. Smells like bribery and drugs. 28th
...Maybe it's for the best. R.I.P.
Camila O'Lay. Drugs are illegal. Since she bought everything, she will have to face her judgment. Today. Evening.
...The city has been cleansed of all those who were dragging it down. The residents can sleep soundly. Police Inspector Joseph Barnaby."
The last entries were torn out. Who knows what else Joseph was going to tell us, but it's not important anymore.
Having finished reading, the police officer threw the diary into the trash can. There was a pipe on the desk, with some tobacco left in it.
"Life is beautiful!" he thought and lit a cigarette...
I'm already starting to miss it...=)) I was thinking... Maybe the nightclub will be mine now? I wonder if Camila left a will or not. She loved her girls so much...
Here you go, sunshine. Just don't get too carried away with "snow." See what it leads to ((
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.
I'm giving it to you, sunshine! Just don't get too carried away with the "snowball." See what it leads to!
What snowball? There won't be time for that. I'd rather focus on raising my little brother. And this "den" doesn't need to hinder us from turning it into a more decent establishment. I think Coco, Isabelle, and EON and I can handle it.
It was an emotional match. Thank you to the players for making it so. Thank you to the host for organizing everything.