Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
That's how it works... Everyone votes for whoever they want. I've already developed a real paranoia about this game. You all don't appeal to me anymore. Rimp, don't be difficult... Just explain your post to us. And if you're being reasonable, you can believe me now, instead of accusing me of being a mafia member/maniac.
You forgot to mention yourself when listing our members. We recruited you on the first night. We lured you to our side with private dances and various cartoons.
Simon was a mafia member. In the morning, he ignored my question about his role. He said he had personal problems and left. But he still stayed in town, but wasn't in a hurry to talk to us. Only at the very end of the day did he show up to cast his deciding vote for Horn. Joseph changed his vote. So Simon was executed. Apparently. Which means Joseph is a town member. No, he could have sacrificed his partner to gain our trust, but that's unlikely. Right? Horn is a town member because, in the last minutes, Simon started voting against him. I'm a town member because I'm a town member. That leaves Camila and Kosha. But Kosha, in the end, decided to execute Simon, and my teammate left, casting her vote on the poor policeman. Frr... Here. I've written down the course of my thoughts. I just realized that his name is like in a cartoon)) "Simon's Cat" =).
All of this is, of course, very interesting, Kitsune, but I can offer my own perspective. Simon isn't Mafia; he genuinely has problems. I don't know him, so it's just a different interpretation of the same events. While playing for the town, I could observe, but I couldn't write. I saw that he was inactive, so I voted. However, Rimply was definitely waiting for this and could have been trying to save Lynx.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.