Skip to content

Psychological Mafia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Do you support this idea?
34 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes
70.6% 24votes
No
29.4% 10votes
In reply to Phenix3
User Avatar
#201
Auto-translated
Phenix3
Has anyone considered hosting an unconventional, complex psychological Mafia game or a mixed-type Mafia game?
Like Sub-Zero?
There's no need for a "light" version here.
Все псы попадают в рай



Какие бы законы мы не писали,
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
User Avatar
#202
Auto-translated
Let me give it a shot! it's worth a try, right?
Где этот раб? Чужеземцы достали!(с) Морроувинд.
Сердце Хаоса - Морроувинд, каким он мог быть.
User Avatar
#204
Auto-translated
2Phenix3: Would you like to play Heroes of Might and Magic?
User Avatar
#205
Auto-translated
Dirty Player, don't you feel like refraining from posting irrelevant content in someone else's section?
User Avatar
#206
Auto-translated
Dirty Player, why don’t you join us? :)
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Dirty_Player
User Avatar
#207
Auto-translated
Dirty_Player
2Phenix3: Do you feel like playing Heroes?

If I play now, I won't be able to give it my all, and that's unacceptable to me... right now, my girlfriend is my priority...
And Mafia... won't distract me from what's important...
є(°¤°)э Мадара где-то рядом...
User Avatar
#208
Auto-translated
In short, this is what I have in mind. I'd like to try running a psychomafia game set in the world of our club's game.
We need 12 people. Who's in?
User Avatar
#209
Auto-translated
What kind of club is this?
Все псы попадают в рай



Какие бы законы мы не писали,
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
User Avatar
#210
Auto-translated
The Club of the Almighty, probably.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#211
Auto-translated
No, no, he's not in our club.

Added 1 minute ago
Tox, show him. It's interesting.
Все псы попадают в рай



Какие бы законы мы не писали,
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
User Avatar
#212
Auto-translated
Yes, there’s a mafia club in Kyiv, and I sometimes go there to play.
User Avatar
#214
Auto-translated
Alright, I’ll open a thread today, I guess. Let it be, whoever wants to play can join for a change of pace.