Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Alright. We're playing double elimination. The draw for the upper bracket is in the third post. Below are 4 qualifying games to complete the upper bracket. You have one week for those. All other matches are played every two weeks. By default - SoD.
The first pairs are highlighted in the same color.
The lower bracket will be filled in a bit later. Please report any bugs you find.
Good luck!
Oh yeah, almost forgot, we're playing 10 minutes per turn. The player with the even number in the bracket goes first.
So, we play double-elimination system. One game every two weeks. Games satellites are played only 1 week. The table is in 3rd post of this topic. 10 mins per turn. Good luck!
I don't mind playing in the qualifying rounds. But I'm just curious about how they decided who would play in the qualifying rounds and who would go straight to the main bracket.
Vlad organized tournaments on the Portal, even before there was a forum :)
Not quite. He didn't organize tournaments on the portal, but he did play. Anyway, it's not critical, I'm just curious about what the system was. I thought it was a first-come, first-served basis for tournament registration, but I was skipped. If it's based on the registration date on HW, then everything is fine.