Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I hope to win against someone. I see there are a lot of new (for me) templates here. Why not play on Anarchy without using black magic? Or are there only advanced newbies here?
1. ICQ number: 309234350
2. Convenient time to play: weekdays after 6 PM Kyiv time (+2 GMT), weekends after 2 PM Kyiv time (+2 GMT).
3. I played my first online game 2 months ago. I've played a total of 4 games, and I lost all of them.
I'm providing full information about my "gaming career". My first game was on 4.12.2010. The first 3 months I only played Jebus Cross, learning to get to the center on turn 4 -)) After that I tried different templates, and by the beginning of April I had to take a bit of a break from Heroes, because my eyes could only see 45% -))) (0.45, when it should be 1.) Around May I played a little, until the 23rd, and then I reinstalled the system, because Heroes wouldn't even run, and then a laptop, a cruise, and as a result half the summer I didn't play Heroes at all, because I was preoccupied with the laptop, and the other half of the summer I was remembering how to play. By autumn I was playing more or less normally, and now I want to further improve my skills. If we talk about full months that I played, there were only 9 of them in total. Decide for yourselves.
I would like to play. ICQ 627199635 Available on weekends from 11:00 to 21:00, but this may vary. My first online game and registration on heroesportal was in July of this year.
Amisterio, The_Bloody_fighter - registered. SolncevKoT promised to play all games of the group stage despite a possible business trip - registered.
SeniorPomidor (GangstaParadise), Vinceras, it's great that you guys come to us from heroesportal, we're always happy to have you! But we don't know you very well as players. Could you please provide links to reports of games you've played? And be sure to play with a report and on our forum.
avstrolopitek, we play, we write reports, we post the link.
MoM
1. ICQ - no,
2. Contact via private message: [email protected]
3. Played the first friendly match sometime in February 2011, and participated in the tournament in autumn 2011.
4. Group "Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Tournament"
5. Convenient time: after 8:00 PM Moscow time.
Here comes another new organizer! Congratulations, Tanya!
There are 6-digit ICQ numbers.
МУДРЫЙ - не обязательно старый, ОПЫТНЫЙ - не обязательно мудрый... обладатель и того и другого всегда должен помнить слова НАПОЛЕОНА БОНАПАРТА: Война состоит из непредусмотренных событий; В каждом большом деле всегда приходится какую-то часть оставить на долю :smile33: СЛУЧАЯ...
Scorpiona, I don't want to offend you, but when ICQ first appeared, there were short numbers. Back in 1998, you could actually register a six-digit number. Those who managed to snag a short, attractive number still use it. There's also a whole market for beautiful, short, and desirable ICQ numbers on the internet.
So, your question about ICQ is a bit of a beginner's question.