Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Good evening.
In all WOG maps, I encounter a bug: when the game is nearing its end, and I have accumulated billions and billions of gold (thanks to elven treasure chambers, mithril upgrades, etc.), at some point this huge sum suddenly turns into a negative value. There were a hundred million, and then it became minus a hundred million, roughly speaking.
Is there any way to fix this? Does a script exist that limits the amount of gold, for example, to 9,999,999? And how do I insert it? I'm not familiar with scripts at all, but I'm open to learning, as I'm really tired of these bugs.