Skip to content

Which units in the Necropolis castle do you dislike the most (based on their appearance)? Auto-translated

Necropolis Closed Topic
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Closed
Which unit in the Necromancer Castle do you dislike based on its appearance?
110 voters
Multiple choice
This poll is closed.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 110 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Skeleton
20% 22 of 110 voters
Skeleton Archer
18.2% 20 of 110 voters
Zombie
54.5% 60 of 110 voters
Plague Zombie
35.5% 39 of 110 voters
Summoning
10% 11 of 110 voters
Ghost
15.5% 17 of 110 voters
Vampire
14.5% 16 of 110 voters
Vampire Lord
18.2% 20 of 110 voters
Lich
13.6% 15 of 110 voters
Archlich
16.4% 18 of 110 voters
Undead
12.7% 14 of 110 voters
Death
26.4% 29 of 110 voters
Bone Dragon
20.9% 23 of 110 voters
Spectral Dragon
18.2% 20 of 110 voters
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Skeleton, Skeleton Archer, Zombie, Lich, Bone Dragon, Ghost Dragon, Wraith, Vampire
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Magnus, I'm already getting confused, please rename the topic!
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
I don't like dragons (either one), although I think no one will draw a bone dragon better...
www.disciples3.net - Лучший портал о Disciples 3 Renaissance

Все что вы хотели знать о Heroes 3 на www.homm3.net
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Well, zombies are understandable, plus a bone dragon. I don't like the Death Herald – it's not quite right; they ruined the necromancy. But the ability is decent...
Знание - это сила, сила - это свобода...
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
I don't like any of them except for the Liches!
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
they might not all be handsome, but how would you look after death?
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
well, I haven't been to that world yet))) maybe you know better? (you have a strange avatar)
Почти все люди которые идут по велению звезд(((
НО есть такие которые сами сотрясают небеса!
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
Only liches bring joy, not the rest.
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
and what about them? I find the chameleon wand amusing in those games.
Почти все люди которые идут по велению звезд(((
НО есть такие которые сами сотрясают небеса!
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
Indeed, the models for all factions are good, but I just don't like the Necropolis.
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
the unit is called a ghost, and there are 3 of them)) aren't they the Siamese twins?
Почти все люди которые идут по велению звезд(((
НО есть такие которые сами сотрясают небеса!
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Zombies (both types) are terribly ugly.
In reply to Diversant
User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
Zombies, of course. Not only because they are zombies, but if we take the third game as an example, the zombies look much better there; they look more like zombies, while here they are just some chubby creatures.
Бог есть любовь