Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Not exactly a cheat, but it will help those who have trouble opening campaigns: in the folder "My Documents\Might & Magic Heroes VI\Administrator" open the "ProfileData" document with Notepad, find the line "cheat_allMissionsfalse/cheat_allMissions" (it should be enclosed in "<" and ">", but if I insert them into the message, it will be displayed incorrectly on the forum), and change it to "true". Then all missions will become available.
Of course, they ban, and there is no possibility of unbanning.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
The topic I needed was closed. I was wondering if anyone has a good, working trainer for the game patched to version 1.3, if it's not too much trouble. Options: - I'm so cool that I play like this, it's not interesting. Keep your opinion to yourself, please. There's a mission I can't pass - the process of increasing the army doesn't work.
Added after 2 hours and 19 minutes I mean, I've downloaded and tried a lot of trainers, and in the end, money and resources work great, but increasing something (skills, blood, tears), making the army bigger, or making the existing army immortal - the game doesn't recognize the trainer, the buttons don't work and give errors. Maybe I'm doing something wrong((( If it's not too much trouble, could you explain how and what I need to do? And in what order? Thank you in advance.
The relevant topic has been closed. I have a question for those who have a good working trainer for the game patched to version 1.3, if it's not too much trouble. Options: - I'm so cool that I play like this, it's not interesting. Keep your opinion to yourself, please. There's a mission I can't pass - the process of increasing the army doesn't work.
Added after 2 hours 19 minutes I mean, I've downloaded and tried a bunch of trainers, and in the end, money and resources work great, but increasing something (skills, blood, tears), making the army bigger, or making the existing army immortal - the game doesn't recognize the trainer, the buttons don't work and give errors. Maybe I'm doing something wrong((( If it's not too much trouble, explain how and what I need to do? And in what order? Thank you in advance.
They don't work because most of them are made using a simple cheat engine. And the addresses for blood and the army are not static.
Thank you so much for the explanation. Is there a way out of this situation? Or should I just sit and try the trainers that are available?
You can try to find the addresses with numbers yourself using Cheat Engine or ArtMoney, but it takes so long that it's faster to just play the game honestly.
You can try searching for addresses with numbers yourself using a cheat engine or ArtMoney, but it takes so long that it's faster to just play the game honestly.
No, I can't get past one mission, and that's it. Ugh, cheat engine is a complete mystery to me; I'm basically a blonde. And ArtMoney really messes with licensed games.
No, I can't get past one mission, and that's it(( And cheat engine is just a dark forest for me, I mean, I'm like a blonde))) And ArtMoney really complains about licensed games((((
All missions are passable if you play at your actual difficulty level, i.e., if you're a beginner, don't set the maximum difficulty! :cool:
Yesterday, I searched half of Google, but I still couldn't find a code to reveal the entire map. Does it even exist? Because the developers create amazing graphics and stunning mega-structures that cover half the map, which you can actually admire, but half of it remains in the fog of war, and it's impossible to properly examine them. That's not right.
But I laughed when I saw a couple of websites for the sixth game offering codes that started with nwc. Some of them added Death Knights and similar things. I thought about it a lot. I even wanted to try it, but I couldn't find out how to open the console...