Except the ones we've made
Except the ones we've made
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
You're a noob. No, you are. Shut up, idiot. You're the rat. Go. That's how it really is. True. False. Shut up. It starts again. Let's do it. We'll suck. You'll suck. False. You're a noob. No, you are. Shut up, idiot.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
I think the town should consider the "draw" plan only if there is strong confidence that everything will go "as planned," without "maybe" or "if." And, of course, without "the mafia wouldn't do that."

Let's deal with the doctor-killers and the madman, and then we'll get back to the discussion. I don't think anyone will object, because this plan is preceded by eliminating the doctor-killers anyway.
Hey guys, Gil isn't even suggesting to do what he said anymore. He's already turned it into an axiom and now demands ARGUMENTS AGAINST THE EXECUTION OF TORI. Lol.