Skip to content

Find a neighbor! Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to PROger
User Avatar
#61
Auto-translated
PROger
Yes, I'm afraid they won't give me time off((
But is it possible to just join for the weekend?) Or is it pointless?
It's necessary. Also, please post in the thread so that Roma can somehow arrange the accommodation.
Стримы HMM5 на полных картах мод TE:
ru.twitch.tv/noom11

Alex_nv - draw - Vovan112013 летос 236

alex_nv wrote: Наконец то нормальная игра с открытием половины карты.
In reply to PROger
User Avatar
#62
Auto-translated
PROger
Yes, I'm afraid they won't give me time off((
But can I just join for the weekend? Or is it pointless?
You can do anything, just let us know in advance so there are no problems with space. The base is already 80 percent full for those dates. My ICQ is listed below.
296524052
Весна 2012.
User Avatar
#63
Auto-translated
Born in Nizhny Novgorod (more precisely, in Kstovo), currently living in Moscow (near the Kolomenskaya metro station).
ICQ: 140188
Лучше помалкивать и казаться дураком, чем открыть рот и окончательно развеять сомнения. © М. Твен
#64
Auto-translated
Ryazan, our dear mother.
In reply to yarik1987
#66
Auto-translated
yarik1987
I also spent the first 23 years of my life in Ryazan.
Hello. Which district did you live in?
User Avatar
#67
Auto-translated
Kharkiv, Ukraine!
ICQ 31-34-85-264
User Avatar
#68
Auto-translated
Penza. I think I'm the only one from this city.
мой новый icq - 745851004
-----------
Иногда для того, чтобы продвинуться вперед нужно сделать несколько шагов назад
#70
Auto-translated
Hey, I need some help in Nizhnevartovsk! Is there anyone from there?
User Avatar
#71
Auto-translated
From the 22nd to the 28th (approximately), I’ll be in Minsk, with a stop in Gomel (:D). If anyone from the Heroes community wants to hang out, feel free to message me ;)
Стрим-канал: https://www.twitch.tv/blitz7777/