Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Which versions do you like?
9 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 9 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Michael Jackson
77.8% 7 of 9 voters
David Garrett
44.4% 4 of 9 voters
Alien Ant Farm
55.6% 5 of 9 voters
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
In a neighboring thread, they were discussing covers, and I wanted to create a poll. Which version do you like best?
I like the original and Garrett's version. I don't really like Alien Ant Farm's version.





Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
I like the violin, but not in this case. So, 1 and 3.
By the way, the 3rd clip is glitchy. The song only lasts three minutes, but the video is four minutes long, and the music doesn't match the visuals, starting somewhere in the middle.
And there are also silly pop-up messages.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
I liked all three. Actually, lately I've become more "open-minded" when it comes to music – a couple of years ago, I probably would have liked only the second one... and maybe the third.
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
All three are good. But the first one has a certain advantage (which is also a disadvantage of the third one), giving it a slight edge. And, to be more precise, it has a good clip (or rather, a snippet from a rather bizarre film).
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
I liked all three, but I'd give preference to the third one; rock music is just closer to me.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
The original is unmatched.
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
The third one is good, the first two are not very good.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
The execution is too different; in my opinion, they are roughly at the same level. Although the first one is perhaps slightly better.
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
the first one is older and more elite. +

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
The second one, of course.

Added 39 minutes later
And in general, I haven't watched any of the videos in this thread; I'm just writing the opposite of what Vistrit says.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.