Skip to content

And what about your spice level? Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
What’s your spice level?
33 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
0-5 cm :smile05:
6.1% 2votes
6-9 cm :(
6.1% 2votes
10–12 cm :o
9.1% 3votes
13–15 cm 😉
12.1% 4votes
16–18 cm :)
15.2% 5votes
19–21 cm :cool:
6.1% 2votes
22+ cm :smile49:
24.2% 8votes
:smile28:
21.2% 7votes
User Avatar
#61
Auto-translated
Therefore, your result is invalid.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#62
Auto-translated
Google only gave three results, and none of them were about the right kind of kittens. One of them was a photoshoot with genuinely wet kittens.
P.S. I don't have any filters enabled.
P.S. Should I just use a ruler and measure?
User Avatar
#63
Auto-translated
No, you have to go to the measuring station, stand in line, and pay three hundred rubles.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#64
Auto-translated
What kind of writing establishment is that? Ugh, how vulgar. I was actually going to measure peppers.
User Avatar
#65
Auto-translated
Sorry for offending your aesthetic sensibilities.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#66
Auto-translated
Here, if you write carelessly, you might hurt someone for life, disrupt their mental balance, and condemn them to torment and suffering.
User Avatar
#67
Auto-translated
Well, I’ll manage somehow; I won’t be waking up in the middle of the night screaming.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#68
Auto-translated
ps, should I just take a ruler and measure it?
Why measure with a ruler?
User Avatar
#71
Auto-translated
Who would believe you?
Also, you are actually wrong because usually, a ruler has some free space from the scale, which also needs to be measured to calculate the total length of the ruler. And also, the ruler might not be accurate; you can measure the length with a more accurate tool.
User Avatar
#72
Auto-translated
just take a meter and don't worry.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#73
Auto-translated
Yes, do it the way Ar usually does.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#74
Auto-translated
Take a centimeter xDxDxD.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.