Skip to content

"Newcomer-2011. Winter" Auto-translated

5.0 (3 ratings)
Closed
Let's place our bets!
76 voters
Multiple choice Closed 2011-04-05
This poll is closed.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 76 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Scorpiona
13.2% 10 of 76 voters
Vasutka
3.9% 3 of 76 voters
KiNB
1.3% 1 of 76 voters
Sevan_80
3.9% 3 of 76 voters
Wishmaster
7.9% 6 of 76 voters
Mar
10.5% 8 of 76 voters
Never mind
25% 19 of 76 voters
Dogbas
5.3% 4 of 76 voters
SanDRo_
0% 0 of 76 voters
filowandel
0% 0 of 76 voters
soulist80114522293
9.2% 7 of 76 voters
R55Max
15.8% 12 of 76 voters
Sevensan
13.2% 10 of 76 voters
Cergo
0% 0 of 76 voters
ariputra
0% 0 of 76 voters
13v
5.3% 4 of 76 voters
Basir777
10.5% 8 of 76 voters
Vegtam
2.6% 2 of 76 voters
marajan
9.2% 7 of 76 voters
VahTank
0% 0 of 76 voters
Shamanёнок
5.3% 4 of 76 voters
prokaza88
0% 0 of 76 voters
c0nn3c71nkK.ppL
0% 0 of 76 voters
Cros
1.3% 1 of 76 voters
OskoloK
1.3% 1 of 76 voters
TERI
27.6% 21 of 76 voters
savier
0% 0 of 76 voters
Juristis
0% 0 of 76 voters
In reply to Neverminder
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Neverminder
Kash
Victor, I really want to participate. I've been waiting for this topic from you all autumn. I waited, and then I stopped waiting. ))
My ICQ is 393801619.
And you're not the only one. :)
I remember you guys. I couldn't before, either I was busy or I had internet problems...
Starting in January, I'll switch to a more stable schedule. If something comes up, Romka will take over.
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
and take me too 628185882
завязал!!!!!!!!!
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
And here it is... the tournament... I'd be happy to participate :)
МУДРЫЙ - не обязательно старый, ОПЫТНЫЙ - не обязательно мудрый... обладатель и того и другого всегда должен помнить слова НАПОЛЕОНА БОНАПАРТА: Война состоит из непредусмотренных событий; В каждом большом деле всегда приходится какую-то часть оставить на долю :smile33: СЛУЧАЯ...
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
Yeah, and I'm also kind of a newbie. But there are so many good players here that I don't want to get eliminated in the first round. I'll just play a season, improve my skills, and then we'll see who's better next time!
Show your true face when losing. Make sure it`s not ugly.
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
IMHO, Mar and Neverminder are too strong players for a Beginner.
Kash
Well yeah. Follow Scorp's example :D Register as RiMpelina3 - and no one will guess.
But seriously (if you are serious, of course), we'll see who wants to join, maybe you can squeeze in too
Regarding Oleg (RiMpel2), I hope Viktor was joking. :) IMHO, those who break ГО and Dragon Utopias before the 4th, or maybe 3rd week, simply cannot be allowed into the Tournaments. :D
Человек человеку - друг!
In reply to Erdem
User Avatar
#25
Auto-translated
Erdem
IMHO, Mar, Neverminder are too strong players for a Newbie.
Maybe some have already outgrown the newbie stage, we need to discuss further ;)
Erdem

As for Oleg (RiMpel2), I hope Victor was joking. :) IMHO, those who break Dragon Utopia and utopias before week 4, well maybe week 3, should by no means be allowed into the tournament. :D
I think even the most clueless newbie can break a Dragon Utopia by week 3 — there's tons of info on the forum! Lots of quality Vods + daily streams, a bit of patience and desire, and you can learn at least something even in a month. There used to be less info and it was less accessible, but now I increasingly notice newbies, right after registering, beating average players, which can't but make me happy as they pick up skill at a much faster pace :smile20:


ICQ (559716573)

Стримы
http://ru.twitch.tv/romariogrom/videos?kind=past_broadcasts
User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
Actually, newcomers to Heroes of Might and Magic III (!) is a rather unusual phenomenon in itself :-))
Show your true face when losing. Make sure it`s not ugly.
User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
Erdem wrote:
In my opinion, Mar, Neverminder are too strong players for a Beginner.
Let's let Victor decide. I'm in 100th place in the ranking and have the most losses this season, so in my humble opinion, I haven't just outgrown the Beginner level, I haven't even reached it. Victor had no doubts at all about whether to take me or not. I've been waiting for the tournament for six months.
ВОИН КЛАНА "РЫЦАРИ АПОКАЛИПСИСА"
Никогда не теряйте концентрации, даже если абсолютно уверены в своей победе: секундная расслабленность, и триумф обернётся горьким поражением.
"Любой filowandel запросто станет Neverminder-ом, если захочет". Kash.
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Accept, 377392561.
:)
In reply to SanDRo_
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
RomarioGrom
I think even the most clueless Новичок can break the Dragon Utopia on week 3, there's plenty of info on the forum! Plenty of high-quality guides + daily streams; with a little patience and desire, you can learn something even in a month. There used to be less info and it was less accessible; I more and more often notice how beginners win against mid-tier players before they've even had time to register, which is pleasing since they are gaining skill at great speeds:smile20:

IMHO, the criteria regarding who can be called Новичок (experienced players) need to be reviewed, otherwise the very purpose of the tournament is lost. In the first Новичок-2009 tournament, there wasn't a single instance of taking the Dragon Utopia before the 4th week; this move was considered unreachable for beginners.
Neverminder
Let's let Viktor decide. I'm some 100th place in the rating and have the most losses for the season, so in my humble opinion, far from having outgrown being a beginner, I haven't even reached that level yet. Viktor didn't have a shadow of a doubt about whether to take me or not. I waited half a year for the tournament.

Rating is far from an objective indicator of skill; look at what position Scorp, LeBron and other legends are in. A low rating can be explained by more frequent games against stronger opponents, or other factors independent of the player's actual skill. And to be more objective, the decision regarding admission to the tournament must be collective and no other way, because some "beginners" on HW might be far from "beginners" on another Heroes resource (for example, the contacts group and many others). Otherwise, we risk turning one of the most brilliant HW tournaments into a "one-sided slaughter."
Человек человеку - друг!
User Avatar
#30
Auto-translated
I don't know why you've singled me out. I've never played before, I've only taken Utopia a few times, maybe 3-4 times in total, and only on Jebus, and that was only in the third week. If Utopia is the main indicator of skill for you, then I have none, which again allows me to consider myself a perfectly suitable candidate for this tournament. If I get out of the group, I'll consider it a success.
ВОИН КЛАНА "РЫЦАРИ АПОКАЛИПСИСА"
Никогда не теряйте концентрации, даже если абсолютно уверены в своей победе: секундная расслабленность, и триумф обернётся горьким поражением.
"Любой filowandel запросто станет Neverminder-ом, если захочет". Kash.
User Avatar
#31
Auto-translated
Yes, that's correct, never doesn't like taking Dragon Utopia. So everything is fair and square ))
Also, he doesn't play bad layouts. So anyone has a chance to get a victory right away :)
Show your true face when losing. Make sure it`s not ugly.
User Avatar
#32
Auto-translated
Exactly what I needed! 612705245!!


Властелин хаоса презрительно отвернулся от груды пепла, в которую он только что превратил Феникса. И... почувствовал что сам умирает в потоке огня.