Skip to content

Nature Structures Auto-translated

4.0 (2 ratings)
Open
Which units do you recruit when playing as Nature?
115 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
tiger-griffin-dragon
5.2% 6votes
tiger-griffin-phoenix
8.7% 10votes
tiger-unicorn-dragon
7% 8votes
tiger-unicorn-phoenix
3.5% 4votes
elf-griffin-dragon
35.7% 41votes
elf-griffin-phoenix
10.4% 12votes
elf-unicorn-dragon
18.3% 21votes
elf-unicorn-phoenix
11.3% 13votes
In reply to celt
User Avatar
#46
Auto-translated
celt;25910
I disagree! They have amazing golems, djinns, and titans!
But what difference does it make? I always play as Barbarians in every game, so Barbarians are still the best!
User Avatar
#47
Auto-translated
I also play as Barbarians in Heroes 4, but I don't really like them! And there are no Barbarians in Heroes 5! But after Chaos, Nature is my favorite!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
In reply to celt
User Avatar
#48
Auto-translated
celt;25918
There are no Barbarians in Heroes of Might and Magic V!
I hope they will be added!
User Avatar
#49
Auto-translated
I hope so too! And I think they will be better than in Heroes of Might and Magic IV!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#50
Auto-translated
my hit parade!
Barbarian
Haven
Dungeon
Necropolis
Sylvan
Academy
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
User Avatar
#51
Auto-translated
Nature is not bad! I don't know why people don't like it!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#52
Auto-translated
Poor development! And not the best dividends!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
In reply to RomaShSh
User Avatar
#53
Auto-translated
RomaShSh;25929
my hit parade!
Barbarian
Haven
Dungeon
Necropolis
Sylvan
Academy
Barbarian is undoubtedly in first place, and the fact that Sylvan is at the bottom is quite logical. (and still, humans will be stronger!)
User Avatar
#54
Auto-translated
It's hard to say!
Maybe yes, maybe no!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
User Avatar
#55
Auto-translated
Factions should be chosen not based on personal preference, but based on their actual strength!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#56
Auto-translated
completely adequate! Barbarians are strong and very powerful!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
User Avatar
#57
Auto-translated
Let's not argue about this!
Nature has the worst unit – the wolf!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#58
Auto-translated
I understand why I love Griffins because they can fly, and we also have two other flying units in our army: Phoenix and Mantis. All three of them fly quickly to the enemy and kill them, even if they are behind a wall!
User Avatar
#59
Auto-translated
Three flying units are good, but they can be slowed down! Therefore, a dragon is better against Haven!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#60
Auto-translated
Damn, there are a lot of different shields with resistance scattered around the map!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)