Skip to content

Death Structures Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
What kind of warriors do you hire when playing as Death?
95 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Cerberus-Vampire-Devil
20% 19votes
Cerberus-Vampire-Dragon
20% 19votes
Cerberus - Slimes - Devil
5.3% 5votes
Cerberus - Slime - Dragon
2.1% 2votes
ghost-vampire-devil
9.5% 9votes
ghost vampire dragon
28.4% 27votes
ghost-slime-devil
12.6% 12votes
ghost-slime-dragon
2.1% 2votes
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
but with magic, they perform much better!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
You can also choose the full demon path, and vampires are created through necromancy!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
In reply to celt
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
celt;26429
I often prefer to have at least one archer in my army!
But if you can take a great melee fighter instead of an archer, why bother with an archer?

Added after 53 seconds
RomaShSh;26431
but they fall much better with magic!
Everything has its downsides!:D
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
And you can slow down the vampires, and that’s it!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
In reply to celt
User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
celt;26429
I often prefer to have at least one archer in my army!
In Necropolis, there are plenty of them! :)


User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
I mean that there aren't any, and I choose the only one that's available! Besides, they're pretty good creatures!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
Definitely worth it!
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
How useless! They are strong, resilient, and they also inflict poison!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
I don’t argue! But I create them using necromancy!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
I don't really like the Necropolis faction, so I won't argue much!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
But Necropolis doesn't have archers, and without Devils and Fiends, it's difficult!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
In reply to RomaShSh
User Avatar
#30
Auto-translated
RomaShSh;26490
But Necropolis doesn't have archers, so it's difficult without Imps and Larvas!
And how did you manage to turn Devils into archers? :confused: :)
Мечты сбываются, просто нужно уметь правильно мечтать.

Жизнь нужно прожить так, чтобы Боги в восторге предложили еще одну...
P.S. может мне и предложили, просто я не помню :smile44: