Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
What is the best way to work with the contents of HEROES2.AGG?Auto-translated
Found something online and extracted the contents of the .AGG file. I managed to convert the ICN animation files to .BMP, but issues arose during the conversion with semi-transparent elements. Could you please advise on the most effective way to work with Heroes 2 resources so that I can batch convert the contents into a format that can be edited using standard tools? I am primarily interested in sprites with animation and .FNT font files.