Skip to content

Poisonous fog. Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Multiplayer
Map size
XL (Extra Large — 216×216)
Author
Lux in tenebris
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
In principle, to achieve that foggy effect, you can experiment with the lighting (there's one that creates fog when objects are far away).
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
it’s impossible to choose a hero/faction… that’s disappointing.
Ад - место, где десять заповедей приследуются по закону.
In reply to Lux in tenebris
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
Lux in tenebris
Yes, my friend, I didn't earn it. Thank you very much for your work.
Isn't there a video planned for this map?

Added 1 minute ago
RITER
I thought it would be more difficult, but still, respect.
The difficulty lies in the hero and the daggers.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1209/a6/fdf9eb032517.jpg
Congratulations! Now I believe that the map can be completed with the Hero.
Справедливость превыше всего, но милосердие превыше справедливости (Ольга Брилёва)