Skip to content
5.0 (1 rating)

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Scenario from the map file
Map size
M (Medium — 72×72)
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Name: Bonfire
Map size: 72x72 (M)
Map version: Heroes 3: SOD
Game type: Single
Two-level map: yes
Difficulty level: normal
Map author: TERI

Description: Grindan has risen!!! Burning everything in his path... throwing his former friends into the fire like firewood, he walks through the world step by step, but for complete victory and power over the world, he needs the Book of Fire. Will he be able to capture it to defeat everyone, or will he reach the book when victory is already behind him?...

Hello, I ask you to test my map, I think I did everything, but even I myself think that it is a bit raw :D. I am waiting for comments and suggestions :)
Attachments 3
3 files attached • Total size: 62.0 KB
Гоняю коныка :smile13:

Осень 2010.