Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Regarding Wlk777 being permanently banned.Auto-translated
It didn't turn out very well. He is, of course, an expressive person, but he doesn't do it out of malice, but rather from an excess of emotion.
Besides, neither I nor Zet knew that he had very little time left before being banned. If we had known, I wouldn't have provoked him so openly, and Zet might not have been so strict.
It didn't turn out well. He is, of course, an expressive person, but he doesn't do it out of malice, but from an excess of feelings.
Besides, neither I nor Zet knew that he had very little time left before the ban. If we had known, I wouldn't have provoked him so openly, and Zet might not have been so strict.
[QUOTE]
I agree. It's a pity for a good player, even if he is too impulsive. :)
He loves the game, he's not a cheater, he got most of his points because of his hot-headedness, and he was immediately banned, which is not very nice...:smile27: Maybe it can be resolved somehow, or at least put to a vote.
I agree. It's a pity for a good player, even if he's a bit too impulsive. :) He loves the game, he's not a cheater, he got most of his points because of his passion, and he was immediately banned, which is not very nice... :smile27: Maybe there's a way to resolve this, or at least put it to a vote.
It's a pity, of course, but that's how it happened. He himself asked the Creator for one last chance. If you want to bring him back, write a letter to the Creator.
It seems that Wlk777 (Valentin) has been permanently banned. I suggest that the Heroes community express their opinions (vote) on the issue of whether or not Valentin should be unbanned from the permanent ban.
Based on the voting results, a reasoned letter will be sent to the Creator, requesting that Wlk777 be unbanned (or not).
I agree. Warlock, by the way, has a lot of valid points, just not in the best way. And in general, I think a permanent ban on the forum should only be issued in extreme cases, for something truly outrageous, and not be cumulative as it is now.
Пусть мой враг будет силен и страшен. Если я поборю его, то не буду чувствовать стыда.
It didn't turn out well. He is, of course, an expressive person, but he doesn't do it out of malice, but from an excess of feelings.
Besides, neither I nor Zet knew that he had very little time left before the ban. If we had known, I wouldn't have provoked him so openly, and Zet might not have been so strict.
I agree. It's a pity for a good player, even if he is too impulsive.:) He loves the game, he's not a cheater, he got most of his points because of his passion, and he was immediately banned, which is not very nice...:smile27: maybe it can be resolved somehow, or at least put to a vote.I agree.
I agree. Warlock, by the way, has a lot of valid points, just not in the best way. And in general, in my opinion, a permanent ban on the forum should only be given in extreme cases, for something truly outrageous, and not be cumulative as it is now.
+1, I completely agree with Andrey.
Valentin is a good player, but he does have a tendency to argue a bit.
I'm also for unbanning him. The cumulative penalty system clearly has a flaw. For example, on the portal, you can place an angel to remove a cloud (6 clouds = ban). With us, it's just the sum of the penalties.
And one more thing, I'll share my opinion: I think most of his violations were committed when he was new to the forum, a newbie, and behaved "mildly speaking" inappropriately. (I myself had a grudge against him back then :D). Now, the person has changed drastically, understood what's what, and has become both an experienced player and a true member of our forum.
I definitely think he should be unbanned.
What should result in a lifetime ban, in my opinion, is cheating.
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
We need to add a tag to Vlk's profile – a prison icon in a red circle with a line through it. "I have a lot of points. Ban only as a last resort." But yes, the punishment doesn't match the violation; I'm for unbanning him. We should deduct 50 points from him, otherwise, he'll keep doing it. 50 points are already given in extreme cases.