Skip to content
3.5 (2 ratings)
User Avatar
#500
Auto-translated


Added 1 minute ago
naf, did you see the empty one?

Added 33 seconds ago

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#501
Auto-translated
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#503
Auto-translated


Female extreme vocals, specifically the growls, are for battle-hardened listeners.

Added after 46 seconds
True, her growls are quite noisy and very raspy, I don't like it. I prefer my own growls, haha, and how it's sung in the original.
User Avatar
#505
Auto-translated

they are so funny

Added 1 minute ago
the aunt is messing up at their concert[br][/br]or is it a different aunt altogether

Added 2 minutes ago
here I am, an idiot. I started watching a Vis Trist video, and Liv Kristine is singing in it! How could I not recognize it, idiot[br][/br]and at the concert, some idiot is singing.
User Avatar
#507
Auto-translated
Why is the quality consistently so poor?
User Avatar
#509
Auto-translated
Psychodozer did a smart thing by making a video about that dangerous guy; now, many people will recognize him through video searches.
User Avatar
#513
Auto-translated
I saw it. I wanted to post it, but I decided against it.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.