Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
By the way, what do you think of my new avatar? Is it too obvious?
A grumpy conductor from 14. Or maybe Captain from 15, since I'm in the Captain's hat. Definitely a mafia member, everyone here is like that :)
Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
The clouds dispersed, the sky grew bright; with the first rays of the sun, the rays of Ra, the residents left their haven and headed to the temple of Anubis. Sadly, as the night departed, so did someone's life....
The doors swung open, much to the regret of those present—Isis's hall was closed. They proceeded instead to the chapel of Anubis, where a concerned Neyra Drake stood beside the priestess. Soon, a dehydrated body was brought into the chapel; as it later turned out, it belonged to MedjersoN’у_HP. Clutched in his hand was a vial of mandrake extract. The priestess's face contorted at the sight of him; however, this made it easier to embalm him. After performing an operation to remove the remains of the brain, she began her prayer...
Suddenly, WhiteLizard burst into the room, holding a lamp with ether in his hand, and his expression bore a hint of disappointment. The only phrase he uttered in his own defense: "This is terrible! Cats have been scratching at my door all night! Cats! Cats!"
A pause hung over them, followed by whispering, among which were rumors about Ta Kotoraya…, who had fallen into a trance, yet despite this, the threshold of her home had been battered by nocturnal visitors. It was also noted that Freud’s appearance radiated confidence in tomorrow. Vegtam was also discussed, with attention paid to his withdrawn nature.
At the end of the ceremony, the scribe, having finished his work, dropped several scrolls, which rolled across the floor before random readers; the first one attracted more attention from the starving visitors:
"A new restaurant 'By the Temple' has opened in town! Come visit us and taste select berbers, seasoned with the blood of city women and a hangman's rope! Chief Cook."
The second one bred fear: "I wish almost all mafia players to die as quickly as possible. Your analyst. P.S.: and if you killed me, you vile mafias, I won't give you peace >< I'll tear you into belashi >< "
The residents heading to the restaurant left the temple, where a few remained for an appointment with the oracle; among them was Hermit, concerned about his fate and, surprisingly, Freud with questions about black magic.
All that’s clear is that they killed Medzh. They killed a good, ambitious player. Scoundrels.
“I wish almost all Mafia players would die soon. Your analyst. P.S.: and if you killed me, you vile Mafia players, I won’t let you rest >< I’ll tear you to shreds ><"
1) I didn't understand the suggestion about Naire -_- 2) Medja was killed... *Mandrake root*... I'll look for it now. 3) Lizard was blocked. 4) I don't know about TaKo... 5) They were defending Freud. 6) I don't know about Vegtame either... 7) Was Hermit killed today? 8) I don't know about Freud... Why does he need black magic?Magnus
writer
Already?(
Added 10 minutes ago I don't know about Mandrake =(