Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Playing as the Legions (Disciples 2).Auto-translated
An interesting strategy is described in the previous posts. Personally, I often choose a warrior hero with traits and the "Obsessed" skill. But without defensive spells and healing abilities, I don't know how to play as the Dungeon faction. Sitting in the castle after each battle is a pain. Therefore, I usually choose a warrior as the commander, and waiting 5 turns to buy another hero seems too long to me.