Skip to content

Guess what. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#2135
Auto-translated
of course
the next one will now be acting inappropriately.
User Avatar
#2136
Auto-translated
Maybe.

The next one is constantly spamming.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2138
Auto-translated
poor, unfortunate animals... Freedom for the monkeys!!!

the next one keeps a stuffed monkey at home.
User Avatar
#2139
Auto-translated
no

next, just like a little monkey

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2141
Auto-translated
Wolf, you idiot.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2142
Auto-translated
fools rule the world

Added 2 minutes later
Next slowpoke
Arandor
Actually, I guessed it))
User Avatar
#2143
Auto-translated
the slowpoke himself

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2145
Auto-translated
the next one really loves to get angry.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2146
Auto-translated
I love to provoke people intensely, especially you.
The next person has already tried to counter my arguments.
User Avatar
#2147
Auto-translated
yeah, something like that, and I can also add that it might not be enough

the next one gets angry when... well, you figure out when you get angry.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2149
Auto-translated
I get angry, but not for long, usually. About ten minutes.

The next person gets angry at themselves when they do or say something stupid.