Skip to content

[FLUDOHOLIVAR]Chocolate. Which one is tastier? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What kind of chocolate do you prefer?
22 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 22 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Classic (dark) ^^
36.4% 8 of 22 voters
Milky ^________^
68.2% 15 of 22 voters
White :)
31.8% 7 of 22 voters
50/50 (white on one side and black on the other)
31.8% 7 of 22 voters
With filling (any)
9.1% 2 of 22 voters
Very bitter
36.4% 8 of 22 voters
Porous black/white
22.7% 5 of 22 voters
With a cookie X)
22.7% 5 of 22 voters
I don't eat chocolate; it makes me gain weight. -_-
0% 0 of 22 voters
Nah, chocolate is gross; I don’t like it :(
4.5% 1 of 22 voters
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Bitter chocolate is good. Milk and nut chocolate are also good, but I don't like white chocolate...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
a poll is needed, right?)

Added 1 minute ago
milky, airy, some with nuts, and so on) I don't like bitterness and various fillings, raisins
I haven't eaten white chocolate in a long time, but I used to like it... I don't know now
I also like Snickers, Twix, etc., sometimes Mars) I don't like Bounty.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
I don't really like black chocolate; I eat tons of milk chocolate, and even more white chocolate.
I like Airy, Nesquik, and our Russian brands.
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Yes, the candy bars aren't very good, the chocolate is of industrial quality.

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
[FLUDOHOLIVAR]
They imitated.

Added 1 minute ago
Milk with whole nuts.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
White kawaii! More than anything else)
Even the tastes are kawaii now))
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
There's no Holy War... we need to create one! Attention! The Most Holy Church of Bitter Chocolate is being organized, and I, Vegtam, am its sole prophet! Those who wish to join should contact me personally.

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Imaris, the Moon Wolf
White is the best!
Even the tastes are cute now))
Hail white chocolate!
*sieg* *sieg* *sieg*
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.