Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I used to have this game, and I played it non-stop:rolleyes: But then...IT DISAPPEARED!!!!:( Can you tell me WHERE to download it?:smile32: I've searched everywhere and can't find it! Thanks in advance!
Come here I created a forum here Legends of Might and Magic the game was made in 2001 it belonged to the Heroes of Might and Magic universe it's like Counter-Strike but instead of terrorists and special forces, there are forces of good and forces of evil instead of pistols, machine guns, and bombs, there are swords, bows, clubs, axes, and magic you can not only discuss but also play I uploaded the game and Hamachi there I already created a server for the game on Hamachi the password and server name are already posted here http://lomm.myff.ru/