Skip to content

Semolina Porridge vs. Bananas Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Manna Porridge vs. Bananas.
23 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Bananas
60.9% 14votes
Porridge
39.1% 9votes
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
What kind of hints are you talking about? I meant that pelmeni are more suitable for Russian cuisine, while shashlik is more associated with Caucasian cuisine.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Arandor
What kind of hints are you talking about? I meant that pelmeni are more suitable for Russians, while kebabs are more for Caucasians. ;)
Basically, meat! Protein! Meat for Russians! :p
ФЛУДОВСКИЕ ССЫЛКИ - конец бесполезным темам
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
Guest, Ar called you MD. He's kind of hinting at it to us ;)

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
nef, with his stupid jokes, is trying to get involved... I might not call it that.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
Arandor
If he keeps coming with his stupid jokes, I might not call him that.
Crabe is getting angry)) Crabe is already all red)) You can take him out of the pot):p
ФЛУДОВСКИЕ ССЫЛКИ - конец бесполезным темам
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
if I were angry, I would use these emoticons (\/):mad:(\/)
but that's not the case, just disappointment and irritation... it was a rather crude and silly joke.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#25
(\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/) (\/):mad:(\/)

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
Crab-warrior, what the heck???77
Revan is right, it's a difficult choice) I just don't know, I like everything)
P.S. Give me an anti-crab, please

Added 2 minutes later
You could at least argue in the name of monkey vs. banana))
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
Bananas are tastier. Semolina porridge is awful, in my opinion :smile06:
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Manka tastes better.
Bananas are gross, in my opinion :smile06:

:P
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
we need to have a banana therapy session.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#30
Auto-translated
Ar, but I just ate...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕