Skip to content

Chain Auto-translated

4.5 (2 ratings)
Open
Your favorite color
59 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Gray
8.5% 5votes
Black
27.1% 16votes
White
8.5% 5votes
Blue
37.3% 22votes
Pink with blue flowers
18.6% 11votes
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#2950
Auto-translated
Arandor
a tiger with fangs
tiger shark
Всё не так плохо как Вы думаете. Всё намного хуже!
User Avatar
#2951
Auto-translated
shark fin soup -_-

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2952
Auto-translated
shark tail

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2953
Auto-translated
and what didn't you like about my "toothed hydra"?

A hydra with a tail.
User Avatar
#2954
Auto-translated
Maybe because it's a difficult word and doesn't inflect properly.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2955
Auto-translated
please - hydra swamp
In reply to Werevolka
User Avatar
#2956
Auto-translated
Just yesterday, I was running around the swamps in Gothic 2, and now all I can think of is "swamp drone" and "swamp golem" :D It declines even more abnormally than a hydra, so
swamp grass
damn, this is also from Gothic...
User Avatar
#2957
Auto-translated
swamp treasure
herbal treasure
(swamp brotherhood, army)
Всё не так плохо как Вы думаете. Всё намного хуже!
User Avatar
#2958
Auto-translated
It turns out I'm not the only one who spends entire days playing Gothic. And I mostly play only that game.
Although, a week ago, I was playing Assassin's Creed.
User Avatar
#2960
Auto-translated
(banal, but beautiful) Dragon Utopia
Right now, I'm playing the third game, and it's a nightmare! Even the community patch, which makes battles at least 1/1 interesting, gives the AI a bit of intelligence, balances the game, fixes almost all the bugs, and brings good things, doesn't make the game interesting overall (((
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#2961
Auto-translated
Dragon Utopia
Well, that's exactly what I meant ;)

dragon wings
cloak made of dragon wings

I didn't play the third game, I just watched my roommate play it. He's the one who got me into Gothic :)
User Avatar
#2962
Auto-translated
And don't play it. Risen is terribly laggy, I can't play ((( Dragon Utopia is more beautiful. Wings of an Angel. I will never play unofficial add-ons for the Gothic series again -_- because it's garbage.
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#2963
Auto-translated
Imaris, the Moon Wolf
Wings of an angel.
angelic patience.
Всё не так плохо как Вы думаете. Всё намного хуже!