Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What do you love about Arandor for?
17 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
He's very cute, and I just like him that way :)
35.3% 6votes
For his radiant smile and heavenly blue eyes :)
29.4% 5votes
I really don’t want to let Leslie go… She will always live on in my heart!;):D
5.9% 1vote
I am grateful to him for teaching me to believe in good!
29.4% 5votes
User Avatar
#125
Auto-translated
The crab clearly has a perverted imagination =p but there are some advantages to that)

... After greeting everyone, especially the lizard, he decided to skip work today and go...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#126
Auto-translated
...to the haven of debauchery, for I heard that it was overwhelmed with sorrow...
- ah, it's time to put on my armor again...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#127
Auto-translated
but stone doesn't need armor.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#128
Auto-translated
and then he decided to go to the Haven naked... =-O

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#130
Auto-translated
By the way, it's true, the dragon on the avatar is naked! Completely naked. =-O And he's sitting right on that bare rock =р

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#132
Auto-translated
Nah, the stone isn't interesting anymore) I need a new cat!

And then SUDDENLY a nuclear explosion! But that's not what this is about right now, because

somewhere far away along a sandy beach, a lonely traveler walks, his beard hair blowing in the salty wind... But it looks like finally, on the horizon, there appeared...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#135
Auto-translated
why are all the main characters bearded or hairy?

Added after 44 minutes
yeah, I'm a trendsetter?)

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#136
Auto-translated
Oh yes, baked and drizzled with sauce!
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#139
Auto-translated
And he went around pinching passersby on the...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.