Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Prince of Persia on the Dendy is amazing, but it's also quite difficult. I don't know how to beat it... At least, when I was a kid, I couldn't play it properly; there are only three lives, and the controls are a bit tricky. Even jumping wasn't always successful, I don't know why.
I saw the old Prince of Persia on a computer; my brother played it, but I didn't. The new one looks more stylish, with that vagabond-like clothing and overall appearance.
I got stuck on level 9 or 10 (maybe even 11) on the Dendy. And I gradually got 5 lives. There's also some special mumbo-jumbo. The hardest part turned out to be jumping from a run. He kept trying to run into the abyss!
Added after 49 seconds
And even a series of such jumps! 8-)
Когда я умер, небыло никого, кто бы это опроверг клан "Vampires" P.S. ...но против креста Я не пойду никогда...