Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Does anyone have maps that are truly challenging and interesting, not just for beginners?Auto-translated
Hello everyone!!! Maybe someone can help me!!! If you have maps that are just awesome!!! I want big maps with lots of action, challenges, and surprises!!!!! I would be glad if they were random, but with your own modifications! So that the opponent is truly immortal :) :) :) because I've been browsing through map topics, and they're all just disappointing, no offense to the developers! So I'm counting on you, kind people! You can send them directly to my email: [email protected] Thank you in advance :smile01:
Hello. What about the map "podarok2001"? (it might also be just 2000, I don't remember exactly). I can assume that this is what you are interested in. Just search for it.
P.S. By the way, this kind of "boasting" about your skill level is not welcome on this online resource.
"Единственное, что можно сказать с уверенностью об удаче - она изменит..."
Yes, "Podarok 2001" is a difficult map)). I couldn't complete it ((( And there are about 800 maps in total; if I find something suitable for the description, I'll post it.
I also remembered that distant time when I played maps against the computer. :)
What I remember: The Lone Knight (a difficult map) and The Lord of the War (lots of action).
I remember a challenging map called The Longest Journey... during the game, you have to defeat terrifying heroes like Tazar, who is around level 40, with about 80 defense and 1000 hit points, and he's always protected by an anti-magic garrison. In the end, I had 92,000 skeletons, and I didn't defeat the enemy hero on my first try, but I succeeded on the second. I recommend playing it on 200% difficulty.
Hello! Perhaps my question is not relevant, but I'll ask anyway... I tried playing on the Gift2001 map. I completed the first three heroes, defeated the next two main heroes (Gami and Killor), and then I hit a dead end. How do I capture their last cities and get to Lady Fire's place? Maybe someone can help? It's a pity to waste time. I would like to finish what I started and complete the map. The map is really quite interesting. Thank you in advance!
Hmm... the question is, how to find the next teleport, right? :) A brownish one... :D If I remember correctly (it's been a long time since I played), if that's the issue, it's hidden near one of the castles... Probably in Barbarian territory.
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes: Лидер клана "Из многих единое" Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...