Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I have a question. I'm playing on a large map as Sylvan, with 6 opponents. It's the end of the second week. The Dark Elves are located very close to me, and their hero headed towards my castle. I met him halfway to the castle and successfully destroyed him, then another one, and, deciding not to stop, I attacked their castle (the danger level was low). But there were three towers in the castle!((( They methodically decimated the core of my army - archers :( (upgraded). I won, of course, but only 6 unicorns, 16 druids, and 12 dryads remained in my army. I lost 40 archers((( 60 dancers, and 80 dryads (don't think of me as a noob, their city had 3 black dragons, 6 upgraded hydras, 12 upgraded riders, 21 upgraded minotaurs, and some others I don't remember). How can I get out of this situation? :confused: Should I create a second hero for the Dark Elves or combine the army from two cities for my main hero? :smile17:
I rarely compose an army from diverse cities. I prefer to use only troops from my own faction. If I capture an enemy city, I try to buy a hero of my own faction for it. It's good if a leveled-up hero is available in the tavern. Although, I buy leveled-up heroes regardless of their race. If I don't need him, at least the enemy won't get him.
Thanks for the advice. But in this case, I didn't have time to do anything at all.
After three turns, a red Knight appeared on the horizon, not very strong, but I was completely defenseless, so I ran towards my main castle and hired a weekly reinforcement in the captured town. In the end, I didn't capture the red castle, but after a turn, a blue Knight with a crazy army arrived (he already had 3 Archangels and 78 Archers, and it was only the 3rd week!). He captured the town and almost attacked my main castle. So now I've been holed up in my territory for two weeks, leveling up on neutral creatures. I have no idea what to do next.
At this rate, @RcHeR will gather a decent army for Haven, and if it's Dugald, there will be more archers... and in a week, he'll start training paladins.