Skip to content

Ruins of Zezland

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Unknown
Map size
M (Medium — 152×152) from the map file
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Name: "Ruins of Zezuk's Domain" Map name: "Ruins of Zezland" Two-level map: yes Number of players: 2 Size: Medium Map difficulty: Expert Map author: LordZezuk Map description: Two colorful twin brothers heard that their father died in an unequal battle with space pirates who burned down their home and flew home to Saturn, and happily rushed to seize his possessions. Whoever is faster is not to blame!!!
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 39.5 KB
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
LordZezuk
Whoever is faster is not to blame!!!
And whoever isn't, they'll get wrecked :) But overall, I like the map. I remember it was very difficult with the main guard. Otherwise, it's similar to a spot, but here, a Diplomacy Master will be quite sufficient.
Heroes of might and magic 4 on-line World Championships
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
I reduced the guard and, for the sake of experimentation, built a second Castle – a random one – and in one turn, starting from the main Castle, I covered the territory with altars of all types of magic.
In reply to LordZezuk
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
Maps, is it supposed to be humorous? :smile09:
P.S.: Then I'll immediately give it a +10 without any questions :D
Please, I just finished playing, can you move the map to the offline section as well?