Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
My questions for the fortune teller:
1)
- Where?
- Yes.
:)
- What do you mean yes, can you say it properly?
- You'll be lucky.
- Come on, and how? Maybe you have a ticket to Denver?
- Not anymore.
- What??? So you've already used it???
- Not necessarily.
- Hmm, then give it to me))
- Forget about it.
- GREEDY BASTARD!!!!!!
- I wish I could.
It's nonsense anyway:D
2)
- Does Westreet still wet the bed at night?
- I wish I could say yes.
)))))
Just don't lie:) The electronic predictor never deceives us!
Lizard is also a yaoi fan, by the way.
Hey, that one incident doesn't mean anything... so what if a yaoi disc was accidentally in the DVD player... and so what if I was naked - I was just changing clothes).