Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
autosavers and other useful utilities for Heroes of Might and Magic IV.Auto-translated
So, here's the deal, folks. I suggest we use this thread to share all sorts of useful and convenient things – any utilities and programs for Heroes 4, as well as links to similar features. I was inspired to do this because I was playing against Oxygen the other day, and of course, I lost. I wanted to review his gameplay – watch replays, that is. I have a handy tool, something like an auto-renamer – it renames each autosave created by the game, so you get saves for each day, but... at the beginning of the turn. Accordingly, you can't watch replays from them.
So, I went searching online to find a similar tool for my future games, but I didn't find anything interesting:o. Maybe someone already has some interesting tools – let's share them.
Even custom-made tools are welcome – if anyone has the skills, we can test them.
Also, interesting documents on the "Heroes 4" topic are welcome.
I can dig through my files and post what I have (though it's not much) – if anyone is interested, let me know.
P.S. The Heroes 5 and Heroes 3 communities have tons of different tools – just the famous skill wheel from Heroes 5 is worth mentioning:smile42: