Skip to content

Top on HW Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Closed
First, I’m interested in knowing how many top players there are and what criteria are used for selection.
30 voters
Multiple choice Closed 2009-01-31
This poll is closed.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 30 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

1a) 10–12 players is quite enough
60% 18 of 30 voters
2a) There must be 20 or more players
20% 6 of 30 voters
1b) players will be selected from the leaderboard
13.3% 4 of 30 voters
2b) Players will be selected based on their performance in Tournaments
6.7% 2 of 30 voters
3b) there will be an open annual qualifying tournament
56.7% 17 of 30 voters
User Avatar
#108
Auto-translated
Yes, eliminating 5 players at once is too much. I suggested a scheme earlier where 2 players are immediately eliminated (9, 10), and 2 (7, 8) play additional matches to determine who stays.
This is for the first championship; after that, it will be easier to determine the best scheme based on experience.
Даже если вас съели - у вас два выхода:smile19:

Зима 2011-12.
In reply to Javdet
User Avatar
#109
Auto-translated
Javdet
Yes, eliminating 5 players at once is too much. I suggested a scheme before where 2 players are immediately eliminated (9, 10) and 2 (7, 8) play additional matches for the right to stay.

I share the same opinion :) . In my opinion, this is the ideal option.
Ибу ибуди - хуйдао муди - Шаг за шагом можно достигнуть цели (китайская мудрость)

Кто к нам с пером придёт, тот от пера и погибнет!:smile51:
User Avatar
#110
Auto-translated
I agree – 3 players per elimination is optimal. As for the name: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Or League of Gentlemen, it’s both beautiful and unique. P.S. I just really like that movie.
ну это вообще всем аргамездец!© Kash
без авто:smile20:
Человек - игрушка Бога. Этому - то и надо следовать. Надо жить играя.
Платон.
User Avatar
#111
Auto-translated
yes, 5 is too many for a single turn.
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/
За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
User Avatar
#112
Auto-translated
Okay, okay... how about four? I'll open a thread with registration for the qualifier on Friday.
В. Уэйтс©
Но поскольку я нищий,
у меня лишь есть мечты.
Я разостлал свои мечты пред вашими ногами.
Ступайте бережно, ибо вы ступаете по моим мечтам.

временно ушел с форума, переодически заглядываю. кому нужен пишите в скайп ewgeniy1985. в аське 384385000 очень редко.
In reply to SpiriTT
User Avatar
#113
Auto-translated
SpiriTT

and the League of Gentlemen, it's beautiful, and no one else has it)
NO!!! :D I disagree... Dear gentlemen, but haven't you forgotten about the Ladies????:smile08: What if I finally start playing often, get back into shape, and join that very TOP_HW? :smile01: So, sorry - Baba Yaga is against it!!! :smile38:
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes:
Лидер клана "Из многих единое"

Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...