Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Truly beautiful screenshots from Heroes 5.Auto-translated
I think it would be a good idea to create a thread where you can post really beautiful screenshots from Heroes Of Might And Magic V, right after the game is released. In this thread, no off-topic discussions or criticism, only beautiful screenshots, as there aren't many of them.
You can only post screenshots that you took yourself.
If this thread develops well, we can even organize a small contest.
I think it’s worth supporting this topic, so today a section was created in the file archive called “Heroes 5 - Screenshots [HW]” where we will post all the worthy screenshots made only by users of our portal.
I will be first again. Screenshot from the Elves campaign.
I have a question: Should I remove the borders at the top and bottom edges? If so, then the resolution will become smaller than 1024 by 768, and if I try to stretch it, it won't look good: confused:
Hmm... I'm worried that lately, I'm the only one posting screenshots! :( If anyone thinks that everyone is playing Heroes and there isn't anything special about the screenshots, they are wrong! After all, photographers photograph our world, our everyday life, and it turns out great!!! :rolleyes: