Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
I don’t see the map; what should I do?Auto-translated
Guys, please help me. I had version 1.5 installed, and everything was fine; I could see all the maps in the maps folder. Now I've installed 1.6, and all the maps have disappeared, except for the standard ones from the game. They are still in the maps folder, though. Also, a black veil has appeared, and I can't see the movement of allies or opponents in open areas.