Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1480
Auto-translated
Ban Wesker for not writing about his situation for the "Fail of the Week"...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1481
Auto-translated
and he turned out to be faster and banned you.

I'm sick...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1482
Auto-translated
...but since the doctor refused to give you a medical certificate, patients have to go to the institute.
I moderate the section on Disciplines...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1483
Auto-translated
...but you suddenly wake up. From the sound of your alarm clock.

I'm chatting with a guy on ICQ...
User Avatar
#1484
Auto-translated
where only your posts are visible

uh... I'm writing...

P.S. even if I did (although I haven't been there, because we know how to recover without them), I would still go, because I need to... just three more days... I have to hold on)

Added after 39 seconds
well... damn... I won't rewrite it
guy - spam bot

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1485
Auto-translated
...without stopping, I'm learning how to drive a tank...
User Avatar
#1486
Auto-translated
...training starts with riding a scooter...

I'm adjusting the clock...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1487
Auto-translated
Yeah. Pedestrians. Across the street. And coming towards me is the familiar psychiatrist. - Oh, sir, you're one of our cases!...

I'm waiting for spring...
User Avatar
#1488
Auto-translated
...and winter suddenly jumps to summer, skipping spring.

I swim across the river...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1489
Auto-translated
...a rare bird will fly to the middle of the Dnieper.
I'm swimming in the pool...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1490
Auto-translated
...a collector for the city's sewage system, haha.

I feed the beasts...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1491
Auto-translated
...in general.
I'm trying to develop the Adepts section (anyone, please take a look at my efforts! 9 topics in 3 days!)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1492
Auto-translated
...and then the Admin comes along and, with a flick of the wrist, deletes the entire section dedicated to Disciples.

I'm going to start practicing shooting with a crossbow.
User Avatar
#1493
Auto-translated
...The coach said that the crossbow needs bolts. The ones bought at the hardware store don't fit – they are completely different. You don't know where to find a skilled craftsman who can make three dozen of these stupid, annoying little metal pieces, you fall into depression, and you no longer want to learn how to shoot a crossbow.

The antelope bends...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1494
Auto-translated
...and it breaks.
I'm going to sleep...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕