Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1419
Auto-translated
...and then your cat comes along and starts helping you finish it.
I'm going to the polytechnic...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1420
Auto-translated
...and when you finally get there, you realize that the alarm clock woke you up at three in the morning, and no polytechnics work at night!
I chase the cat away from the cake, especially since I have a dog...
User Avatar
#1421
Auto-translated
...but the cat-dog, which can mutate from one animal into another, has already taken advantage of the principle of "what I can't eat, I'll nibble on," and we had to give it the remaining piece of cake.
I'm sleeping at the polytechnic institute...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1422
Auto-translated
...in a lecture hall. In front of hundreds of classmates. And the lecturer interrupts the lecture and says: "Well, let's wait until she stops snoring."
I'm installing a great antivirus program to fix the gifted flash drive...
User Avatar
#1423
Auto-translated
...and it glitched, declared Windows/Linux/FreeBSD/Gentoo/Ubuntu/whatever you have installed as a dangerous virus, and deleted it.
I'm writing notes for a lecture...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1424
Auto-translated
well, here it's like a nuclear explosion, at the very least)

celebrating my brother's birthday -_-

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1425
Auto-translated
...he has a bunch of gifts that you need, but he will never use them, nor will he give them to you.
I'm just sitting here...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1426
Auto-translated
...in the dentist's chair. And he's approaching you with enormous pliers.

Trying to spend the weekend productively...
User Avatar
#1427
Auto-translated
...but you won't tear yourself away from the monitor.
I'm arguing with my ancestors...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1428
Auto-translated
And instead, you just sit around on HeroesWorld)

I'm playing tennis
User Avatar
#1429
Auto-translated
and the tennis is so small!

cha-cha-cha tyush

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1430
Auto-translated
...but all I can do is sing sha-la-la-la...

I'm eating ice cream...
User Avatar
#1431
Auto-translated
...and it melts right onto your hand, which becomes sticky, and there's nowhere to wash it off.
I spilled coffee on the blueprint...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1432
Auto-translated
...Kosh, try to be more focused – either you spill coffee on the keyboard or on the blueprint!))
(That's what the voice in my head says)

I'm buying myself new jeans...
User Avatar
#1433
Auto-translated
...the selection of jeans in the confectionery shop isn't very large ~^

I'm growing a beard :3

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.