Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1405
Auto-translated
*Golden Domes* on the forehead

I'm playing Stalker...
User Avatar
#1406
Auto-translated
...and then the motherboard flies in.
I'm munching on a meatball...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1407
Auto-translated
And then a maniac doctor comes along and puts you on a vegetable diet.

I'm buying myself a mink coat...
User Avatar
#1408
Auto-translated
...which turned out to be sewn from Murka, Vaska, and Ryzhy from the nearest garbage dump.
I'm reading fairy tales...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1409
Auto-translated
...and the fairy tales turned out to be the fantasies of a sick pervert – a sexual maniac.
(I think I'm overdoing it with the maniacs)

I'm going to go out into nature, outside the city...
User Avatar
#1411
Auto-translated
I haven't fed the mites at school in a while. I'm feeding the mites:smile04:

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1412
Auto-translated
...2 years after their last feeding, poor things :D

I'm looking at the world map...
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#1413
Auto-translated
...because in 10 minutes, there's a geography exam, and you've only just started preparing for it.
I'm frying potatoes with onions and cheese...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1414
Auto-translated
...and then hungry guests arrive and eat everything.
I'm going on a safari in Africa...
User Avatar
#1415
Auto-translated
...and the lions and crocodiles are hungry...
I'm playing Tetris...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1416
Auto-translated
...and a hundred times in a row, the left-side red corners keep appearing.
They gave me a flash drive as a birthday present...
User Avatar
#1417
Auto-translated
...which turned out to be completely filled with pornographic content containing viruses, and it's set up in such a clever way that nothing can be deleted.
I have a headache and I want to sleep...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1418
Auto-translated
...and then a whole bunch of relatives arrive with small, screaming children, cats, and dogs, and they plan to stay with you for a week or two))
I'm going to finish eating the holiday cake...