Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1343
Auto-translated
...accidentally spilled coffee on one of them, and then, purely by chance, you got beaten up by the police for it :3

I'm writing an essay (I'll have to do it soon -_-).

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1344
Auto-translated
...a cat sits on your notebook and ACCIDENTALLY does its business.
I'm drinking orange-mango-guanabana juice...
P.S. The juice is delicious, and I also really love tea with milk.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1345
Auto-translated
...a cat sits on your notebook and ACCIDENTALLY does its business.
Writing an essay for me? Thanks :3
I'm drinking orange-mango-guanabana juice...
actually, they're giving you garlic-raspberry-tomato juice instead :smile04:

untangling a knot.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1346
Auto-translated
but the umbilical cord has been tied for a long time and very well, so nothing happens... although maybe it would have been a bigger problem if it had come undone.

treating the finger.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1347
Auto-translated
There was no need to point your finger at the cat. ))

And we ran out of alcohol, iodine, and antiseptic.

I'm flipping through a magazine.
User Avatar
#1348
Auto-translated
um... Playboy

downloaded the game...

P.S. I don't use these remedies, unless very rarely. I'd rather just blow on it and let the wound heal on its own.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1349
Auto-translated
um... *beach babes*

Opening the fridge in search of food...
User Avatar
#1350
Auto-translated
...and you find a well-fed cat in a completely empty refrigerator.
I'm reading "The Wolfhound" (I finished it a long time ago, and this is the third time I've read it, and I know for sure that it's "The Wolfhound," not a textbook on structural mechanics or a novel by Daria Dontsova)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1351
Auto-translated
But you realize that some... actually, many pages... are MISSING!

I chase the well-fed cat out of the refrigerator...
User Avatar
#1352
Auto-translated
that’s exactly the point… that he’s full))

scratching my head

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1353
Auto-translated
but it doesn't help to think logically )

I'm taking a picture of a poltergeist...
User Avatar
#1354
Auto-translated
...But it possesses the camera and disables the flash drive/film.

He got a job as a lab assistant in the physics classroom at a school :smile04:

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1355
Auto-translated
....and on your very first day, there was an explosion, and you lost your job.

I'm walking the dog...
User Avatar
#1356
Auto-translated
...But in reality, it's the dog that's walking you.

Showed them all who's boss... :smile04:

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1357
Auto-translated
...and it turned out – nothing special, just a woman like any other.

I'm drinking coffee with cookies...

P.S. you're right about the dog))).